Home EXHIBITIONS Member's Exhibits

Member's Exhibits

Jun Seongeun -2020 Solo Exhibition

Exhibition Place Dongduk Art Gallery A Exhibition period 2020년 6월 3일 ~ 2020년 6월 9일 Exhibition Writer 전성은
  • Thank you Coloring on paper. 53x38cm. 2018 year
    작품설명
    Thank you Coloring on paper. 53x38cm. 2018 year
  • Paint on paper with all your heart. 160x120cm. 2018 year
    작품설명
    Paint on paper with all your heart. 160x120cm. 2018 year
  • suddenly. Coloring on paper. 53x37. 2017 year
    작품설명
    suddenly. Coloring on paper. 53x37. 2017 year

Jeonseong

j-eun9@hanmail.net

Jeonseong is a solo exhibition

"Draw with all your heart"

2020.6.3.-6.9

Corona 19 is not open.

Dongduk Art Gallery A.

Dongdeok Building, 68, Woojeongguk-ro, Jongno-gu, Seoul

Paint with all your heart.

memory.

Is it beautiful because it's past ...

Last winter, when 49 and 50 met, they faced the things they had been doing. Remnants of 20-year-old half-life that covered the accumulated dust. It took time for me to take out all the entities of memories that I would never have and look at them one by one and shake them off. Works that contain memories of my precious love and people. It is a reality, but it is also a virtual image like dust that is scattered in the air and quickly disappears when it is blown off and blown. The conclusion that came to me when I finished the memories trip beyond time and space was sorry rather than regret and regret.

“I'm sorry that I was wrapped up tightly, and….”

Precious memories that survived proudly (?) In the fate to disappear like dust came to face the outside air. Honestly, I don't know whether it was so precious that it was wrapped up tightly or that it was too embarrassing to be embarrassed by others to know. Anyway, these pretty children are as clear as if they were never alone. Good or bad, happy or sad, thankful or hateful, the pretty idiots of the Mongol Mongol bloomed and quietly submerged from the subtleties somewhere between man and love and somewhere in between. Do not have..

I paint flowers.

The flowers are really pretty. And focus on the flower words of those pretty things. Needless to say, it's the beauty of appearance, and it's not enough to draw a lifetime as it contains meanings.

I drew memories through flowers, gradually expressed commitment and wishes, and in the future, I would like to draw on the present feelings of gratitude and happiness through simpler feelings. Of course, these will be piled up as memories over time.

The flowers in the memory series (2006-2011) were flat and faded as they were in the memory found in the bookmark, and the painful memories that I wanted to bury were buried in the background layered like dust with time. Gradually changed into an expression of everyday feelings (Camellie 2015, 2017, and you said to me with a smile 2017, you've had a lot of effort 2020) Likewise, memories you want to ask and old and naturally forgotten memories overlap with the background Or it was erased. In addition to flowers, sometimes my favorite mediums such as the sky and butterflies appear (regresa a mí, abrázame 2015, te quiero 2016). Then, I was 50 years old and I tried to wake up the love of my family lately and try to set the center by organizing the past and work (thanks for, with all my heart 2018, refresh 1,2 with my mind 2019), and finally my own inner I faced each other (by 2020, the egg is young) and tried to make my own decision. Recently, I hoped that the present appreciation and happiness through the mysterious discovery of nature will continue, and I also prepared a space for the future (I met again 2020). Emotions and determination through flower images seem to be relatively easy to give meaning to thanks to flowers, but as always, representation and expression are a big challenge. In particular, it is a big challenge to capture the uncertainty of the sky (trace 2010, as it leads 2018) and its subtlety.

"Thank you sincerely."

With all your heart .. I have prepared this place with all my heart and appreciation for love with all those precious and beautiful memories. So, here and now, I am more grateful than anything else. Now, I want to be a wider and bigger person so that I don't have to regret when I miss even the right greetings. And in the future, when love and people's precious time accumulates, I will also have a warm memory trip to face, remember, refine and care for.

June 2, 2020 Jeonseong

More posts ...

My father, who was worried about life and the future of his family, said he shouldn't have much money in a joke or a half talk and said that I stopped crying. My mom seems to have been concerned about it all the time. Only two years after my father died three years ago, he told me the anecdote that filled me with regret over the middle age. However, there is not one in my memory. The parents really led the family well with superhuman strength, and rather, they were sorry for the lack of proper support and spared their support. After taking a lot of age, Dad took the difficult and troublesome work of moving and organizing small and large frames into your work, and he was always there, so I took it for granted. However, one day, the position of the person in charge suddenly became vacant. It's a big deal. The foolish reality of the thunder-bird, who just ate, was exposed. What was your parents' childhood dream? I never thought about it and never wondered. A child is a selfish being. It's too shameless to pretend to be innocent, because it's a kid on an iron site. Age is a number ...

본문

• Back
  • Next